Friday, May 20, 2011

Anew...

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. I decided that since I am posting for the first time in a year, I would start fresh. New look. New title. New news.
Do we have any new news? Not really. We are just living life and loving God!
We are moving soon, to another rental. We are blessed that our landlords have a bigger house available, and they offered it to us before anyone else. It is in a better city with better schools and closer to everything we love. I told my husband that I can't get very far from a Wal-Mart or Target, and we will have both within 4 miles! Now, I just have to get to packing.
I am almost done with school!! Yay!!! I will finish school in September and have my degree in Early Childhood Education. Will I use my degree? Probably not right away. I enjoy staying at home with my kiddos! If an opportunity arises for me to go back to work, I might take it. We'll see.
Other than that, life is amazing. Kids are growing. It is hard to believe that Snowball will be 1 in less than 2 months! It just stinks that we can't have a big celebration for him like we did the others, based on the fact that getting our families to be civil and in the same place at the same time is IMPOSSIBLE!! I don't want to deal with the stress. We will just have our own party and he will enjoy it!
I will leave you today with a picture. Isn't the resemblance uncanny?? (Poor picture quality, it comes from my husband's cell phone)

No comments: