Sunday, November 1, 2009

Updates..

Well, blogging has definitely taken a backseat to, well, life. We are staying pretty busy these days. Addison is still loving school, I just wish that I didn't have to walk her in everyday because these mornings are getting pretty chilly. I know that soon she won't want me to walk her in, so I do cherish our walks.

The kids have been practicing for their Christmas play at church. They do love our church!

The husband is back in school. I am very proud of him for going back (again) and pursuing something that makes him happy. I am even loving typing up his homework for him =) I actually get to do something "adult" for a bit. I spend the majority of my time taking care of the kids and house, that taking time out to help my husband is very rewarding. He is pursing a BS in Ministry and Leadership. Where God's road may take us, I don't know, but we are looking forward to the journey.

Umm...Not much else is new. The kiddos are enjoying life, we are enjoying life...nothing too exciting!

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween! I know we sure did!!

No comments: