Monday, February 9, 2009

My New Favorite



Well, for Christmas this year, my mother in law (a.k.a. Santa) put "Green Bags" in my stocking. I had NO clue what these were. She said "Oh, when you buy produce, you put it in these bags and it keeps it fresh for longer." I thought to myself "Ya, right, it will all go bad immediately." We are notorious for buying produce and it all going bad before it gets eaten. So, the next time we went to the grocery store we bought our produce and got home with it and put it in the green bags. A week later, what we hadn't used yet...IS STILL FRESH!!!!! I have some Zucchini in the fridge that has been in there for 2 weeks. I got out to check on it and possibly use it for dinner...it was STILL fresh!!! Bananas, usually go bad within a few days or so...I bought some Saturday...put them in the bag...granted, it has only been 2 days, they are still fresh and have no signs of going bad anytime soon. I was at Reasor's the other day. They had a package of the green bags for like 5.99. We picked up a package just because we have more produce here lately than bags. They are cheap, and you aren't wasting money getting produce that goes bad in days! So exciting.


Other than that, there hasn't been much going on this weekend. Just a nice relaxing weekend with the husband and kids. Kamryn is having sleep issues. Oh well, she'll get over it soon. Umm....not much else. Not a real busy week this week either. Kids have a dentist appointment Wednesday, we have church Wednesday, Logan has plans Friday and Saturday..Sunday, Addison and Logan are going to Playhouse Disney Live. Anyways...That's all for now. I also realized that I have only put up pictures of Kamryn, but I do have 2 other kids, just not many pictures of them, on this computer. I'll try to find some though

Not a great picture of Kamryn...

Logan...
I wish I had a picture of Addison on this computer...but I don't. I need to transfer everything over...So anyways, Bye...

No comments: