Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who's Crazy????



Yeah, we all are! I discovered this while talking to my sister on the phone yesterday. Her husband kindly said that we are all crazy. I replied with "He's crazy!" Greg replied with, "It takes one to know one!" But you know, it is all true. We all have crazy tendencies. I'm sure everyone in the world has someone that thinks they are crazy. What does this have to do with my blog today? Absolutely nothing =)

Anyways, life right now in the Buckner house, is well, crazy.

Our weeks are so full, and the kids aren't even in school yet. Sundays are church days and then clean up the old house days. No, we still aren't done with that doggone house yet. We think we are finished, and then it turns out it still isn't good enough to put on the market. Am I happy about that? No. But that is a different story. Mondays, are daddy works while mommy watches the kids and then go over and work on the house. Tuesdays, Addison has gymnastics, and I have started doing a ladies Bible study, Wednesdays are church, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays are all work on the house days. Will it ever end? I am at the point where I think this stupid old house is never going to be on the market, because well, I assume it will never be good enough. Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of spending every free moment of our lives over at that house because it means the kids are stuck playing the Nintendo Ds while Mommy is in one room, and daddy is in another. I don't like my kids to play video games much. I think they can apply themselves in better ways, but it keeps them busy and quiet while we are working. I have not gotten to spend a free moment with my husband in quite some time. I need my husband, we need to have time to talk to one another and not just the routine "I love you, I love you toos." Yes, I guess I could not go to my ladies bible study, but then, that is one more night we would be over at that house. I still wouldn't get to spend time with my man! Life is very difficult for us right now. The transition of moving is a lot harder than I thought it would be, and we are trying our hardest to make things work, but it is proving to be very difficult. I have spent countless hours crying my eyes out because I am super stressed and angry and frustrated, and by golly, I just want to give up! But, we sacrificed a lot to be where we are at right now, some days it seems worth it, some days, it doesn't. I don't know how much longer I can take this life, but I am trying my hardest to give it all to God and let him carry me through. I have realized that I can't do it all myself, I can't walk down this road anymore. God will have to carry me the rest of the way.

Anyways, I am loving my ladies Bible study. We are doing, Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed. It is amazing. I love all the ladies that participate and I am enjoying getting to know them better. It helps to know that these ladies have my back and are more than willing to help out with anything. I love it. I can't wait to go tonight. I have aaaalllllllmmmmmoooooosssssssttttttt finished my homework. I am struggling with some things and it is proving to be very difficult.

Anyways, I think I just really needed to vent some more about that dadgum house. This might be the task that completely ruins me and breaks me. I hope not. I know that God is there, and if this situation is not at all possible, He will help me fix it or help me regroup and change our lives to go in a different direction. Whatever He choses to do, I am more than willing to go!!
Well, Mom and Grandma are on their way over here. I am looking forward to a great visit!




2 comments:

Lora said...

Good blog, sister! Greg's right... we are all crazy!!! Love you so much, and just know that everything happens for a reason, and that you will become a better person (is that possible... you're already pretty dang awesome!) because of it!

Nikki said...

Thanks sis! I needed to hear it!