Monday, March 2, 2009

This Last Month

Well, this past month has been RIDICULOUS!!!! I am glad it is over and ready for this new month...kinda. We have all been sick, off and on. And now, I am the only one who is sick. Go figure. Last week, JD was sick...OH MY GOSH..Taking care of a sick husband is worse than taking care of a sick kid. However, I did all I could physically do. Yesterday, I was bed-ridden with a TERRIBLE headache!!! I don't know why I am getting bad headaches like this. So, little Miss Kamryn stayed home from church with me, while Daddy took the other 2 kiddos. Well, first off, Kamryn woke up at 6AM!!! Not the normal 7:30ish...I let her stay in bed and play until I knew it was time to get her up. Since she was awake at 6, that threw her schedule off...WAY off...She took her first nap at......drumroll please.....8:30. She usually takes a nap at 10:15 ish...so, she woke up at...10:15...Crazy, she went down for her 2nd nap at 1 instead of 2:30...and woke up at 3 instead of 4ish...she went to bed last night at 7. You will never guess what time she was up today.....6AM...AGAIN. I held out as long as I could before putting her down for a nap because I can't take the messed up schedule. She can...I can't! Anyways, I am hoping this sickness goes away soon. I still have to clean, and take care of a husband and kids when I am sick. Sometimes I think it isn't fair that when everyone else is sick, they get pampered and taken care of...but mommy...no...mommy still has to do EVERYTHING. Which in the end, is okay with me, because I like things done my way, but at the time when I am feeling horrible, I don't like it...But my husband did buy me a present and that made me feel loads better. Now, today I am having to play catch up on everything I didn't get done yesterday. That is really all the new news for now. Not much has happend these last few weeks in our house. Anyways, hopefully after we are all caught up, things will get more interesting. So, with that being said...I'll go...and sorry..no new pictures...

No comments: