Monday, April 6, 2009

Hair??

Well, this has been an interesting weekend. JD was in Las Vegas for the ACMA's. Lucky Duck! I will write more about that when I hear more about it. Today, I was thinking...I need to find a cute way to fix Addison's hair for Easter. Usually for church, I straighten it and pull part of it back, and she looks oh, so cute. Well, for Christmas, I pulled part of it back and curled it in tiny ringlets. I went to Yahoo and typed in a few different phrases to search for. I ended up at a blog...which I will post the link later when I am on my other computer. Well, I looked at different pictures of this little girls hair, and chose a few styles to try out. For those of you out there who have little girls and want som fun, even funky ways of fixing their hair, this is the place to look at. She (I really don't know who she is, but she is the writer of the blog) gives detailed descriptions along with pictures of every single step. Well, I tried the first one, and since Addison has some bangs that are growing out (stupid lady that cut her hair last) we weren't able to do that one, so I tried a second one. Although I won't fix her hair this way for church, it is cute for just everyday, or playing outside, or even gymnastics. We will probably try this out tomorrow for gymnastics and see how it goes. Anyways...here are the pics.

This is the back view...
View from the side.
Tomorrow, hopefully we can find a hair-do that works for Easter!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Love it! She looks like the little princess that she is! Give her a big kiss from her Aunt Lowa!