Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Next One...

Well, I did it. I sat Addison down in front of the TV, put on a movie, and played with her hair. I found another Website that had some cute 'Do's. If you go here: http://ww.girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com/ you can find some really cute ones! Anyways, here is the one I tried, and I put my own little spin on it...






I absolutely love the top, because it looks like a basket weave. I am going to keep working on this one to make it look better...I want it a little different...maybe not so big?? What do you think?






1 comment:

Lora said...

Wow, sister! You are so good at doing hair! Maybe this is your calling! I really like that one, but I do think it's a little big for such a little girl! I can't wait until Izzy's hair is longer, so I can do fun things to it! I tried to braid it the other day and it's just not long enough!

Great job!