Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Whew...

Well, this past weekend, was LOOOOONG, but that didn't bother me. We had our final Easter services at church. The Crucifixion service was a good service, I saw a little more into what happened when Jesus died. Sunday was our Easter service, and I can't help but smile every time I hear the Hallelujah Chorus. Then we saw our families, not too much to tell. We got home around 4pm, and Addison was the first to fall asleep, then Logan, then Daddy, then Kamryn. I put Kam in bed, then Daddy woke up, and he woke up the kids, we put them in their night clothes and put them back to bed. Thus begins another week. This week so far, has been super busy. Here is my Monday:
6:00 AM: Wake up, shower, curl up under the covers in bed.
6:45 AM: Get out of bed, dry hair, put on makeup.
7:30 AM: Curl up under the covers again, and flip through the channels.
7:35 AM: Drag myself out of bed, and get the kids out of bed.
7:45 AM: Fix breakfast for the kids, get their clothes out of their closets.
7:55 AM: Straighten hair, get dressed.
8:10 AM: Wait for the kids to finish eating.
8:20 AM: Wait for the kids to finish eating....get the diaper bag ready, get everything ready to walk out the door.
8:30 AM: Wait for the kids to get dressed
8:40 AM: Redress the kids correctly in their clothes
8:45 AM: Start fixing Addison's hair
9:05 AM: Rush to get the kids shoes on them, and get them loaded into the car.
9:15 AM: Drop Addison and Logan off at Playtime Plus
9:25 AM: Stop at SONIC for a much needed caffine fix
9:30 AM: Head to the church
10:00AM: Meeting at church
12:15PM: Pick up kids at Playtime Plus, Head over to Pepsi
12:45PM: Leave Pepsi not too happy because it was a wasted trip over there
1:15 PM: Stop at Walmart to pick up some groceries
2:00 PM: Turn on General Hospital, fix kids lunch, feed Kamryn, put her in bed.
3:00 PM: My turn to eat lunch
3:30 PM: Finally check my email
4:00 PM: Clean kitchen and living room
5:00 PM: Start Dinner, decide to make some baby food, get Kamryn out of bed
6:00 PM: STILL fixing dinner and making baby food
6:30 PM: Feed kids and husband dinner.
7:00 PM: Clean up kitchen.
7:30 PM: Realize I haven't eaten dinner yet, get kids night clothes out, fix bottle for Kamryn
8:00 PM: Finally sit down, Feed Kamryn, put her in bed.
8:15 PM: Logan wakes up Kamryn, I get her and try to rock her. She pulls my hair...I scream
8:30 PM: Try to put Kamryn back in bed.
8:45 PM: Get a screaming Kamryn out of bed. Rock her.
9:00 PM: Put a calm Kamryn back in bed.
9:15 PM: Decide Kamryn won't sleep because her belly hurts from her puree'd spaghetti, rock her.
9:25 PM: Get frustrated with Kamryn, put her back in bed. Get myself ready for bed, take medicine to help me sleep, turn on FRIENDS season 3, fall into a DEEP sleep.
What a day!!! It never slowed down. I don't mind that, I have to get used to that when the kids get into all of their activities.
Today, I said "I am going to lay on the couch all day and not do a thing." Has that happened? No. I got up, ate breakfast and got back in bed. Then I got the kids up. I have been fixing food for them, changing diapers, taking kids to the bathroom, laundry, fixing things, laundry, cleaning, have I mentioned laundry? It has been slower today, but I am worn completely out, and I get to do it all again tomorrow. Such is the life of a mommy. Anyways, that is really all I have to say right now. I'm tired...and have stuff to do =)

No comments: